10 Aug 2012

i love Edinburgh

I'm back from Edinburgh Fringe festival with my Dad n Sis and as deep as this is, the trip made me so excited for the next part of my life; the broke but independant, constantly-drunk fun studenty life. Everyone in Fringe was young and mad and drunk and and it makes me happy that I am 4 months away from moving out and having a fulltime job...even if it is in an African mud hut for 5 months! At this stage I'm thinking of signing up to any old degree after my gap year as long as I'm in a city.


Baught this handmade felt purse from a hippy with dreads to the floor. She told me I was amazing for it.




street performers, taken from apartment 


Yo fellow students, I really recommend Edinburgh Fringe festival. I saw the likes of David O Doherty, Jarred Christmas, Simon Evans (who is also my dads old bff), Shappi Khorsandi and other tv comedians plus newcomers who were actually way better and for free! Fuck camping it's all about warm, dry venues with free comedians and booze!!
Polly x





1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time - the Fringe is my favourite time of the year in Edinburgh, its always mental for the month but so much fun! Thats so cool you are going to Africa!
    Lianne :)
    rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete