10 Nov 2011
Making Xmas Presents already!
This is the beginnings of a cushion for my grandma's Christmas present! As my parents are whisking us away to Vietnam of all places therefore totally wiping out our Christmas, the 10th of December is when we're having a Christmas curry (lol) and present-giving with the Gramps. SO me and the twin (but mainly me) made this felt today.. its crazy and abstract which is just what Grandma loves and it only took 15 minutes- easy!
However on the sketchbook front... everything I'm making is shit and I want to rip my hair/clothes off and writhe in a dark corner of the textiles department covered in felt and thread.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is so nice! I'd love to do felt making, I'm a keen sewer myself & at the moment I'm mad on making cushions, always looking for something different to do :) Once again, I love your stuff xx
ReplyDeleteOoh that's so pretty, my mum would love it! & I'm seriously jealous that you're off to Vietnam :) x
ReplyDelete